Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just a few random photos

This little guy is not as innocent as he looks! He's almost 16 months now and can sometimes be a little stinker! Loves to empty out cabinets, drawers, especially when I'm in the shower, play in toilets, drink toilet water from a cup, pull off all the keys on daddy's laptop, escaped and was found in the church parking lot by himself, etc, etc. But despite his naughtyness we sure do love this little guy!!! He is so cute and has such a fun little personalily. He's starting to say more words which include mama, dada, ball, ball(referring to suckers), and today heard him say thank you or something like that! Points to things he wants or will hit you until he gets your attention...such a smart boy!I tried to do a little photo shoot of my boys, trying to get that one perfect shot of the both of them. Well, not so successful! I ended up taking them to good old Walmart for some somewhat better photos.



I told them to make their silly face and this is what I got.


These pictures describe the type of relationship the boys have. Luke is usually always teasing Colton and Colton knows how to work the system to get Luke into trouble!

1 comment:

Harrisons said...

I love it! I can't believe he escaped church. They are so dang cute Amy. We miss you guys, & wish we lived closer...Well, not that we lived closer, but that you lived closer to us. It's way too cold there for us:)