Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Night!

The best part of the night for Luke was playing in the smoke! He didn't care for the trick or treating too much. Why would you if you don't like to eat candy...I wish I had that problem! I'm the exact opposite and can't stop eating candy(mostly chocolate)! Yeah, I think we're all a little Halloweened out, ready for the next holiday!

9 comments:

Kate McEuen said...

So cute! I love that he used his giraffe as his "night, night"- that's something Lisie would do. I wish you guys were closer, it would have been so much fun to get together. Some day?

Lacey said...

He is such a doll and I love his costume! I also think that it is so tender that he loves his little giraffe! I wish that Cade would take something everywhere and actually hold it and not launch it across the room. Haha, the joys of toddler hood! Luke is adorable!

Tringali Family said...

Cute pics! Looks like you had a nice Halloween.

Sarah Lee said...

Mady said I wish Lukie would never grow up. He is just so cute.

The Wynn Family said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. I didn't realize that the District does Halloween too. We ended up going to our ward party. Come and check out our Blog www.thewynnfamily.blogspot.com

P.S. How are Jake's interviews going?
Danielle

The Summerhays Crew said...

He is so dang cute! I am glad we were able to carve pumpkins with you guys or let me say cory carve all your pumpkins...sorry about that!

The Summerhays Crew said...

PS...Love the new page! She did a great job.

Liz said...

He is so cute. I still can't believe how big he is. It has been so long since we have seen you guys! Looking at all your blogs makes me miss Vegas.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Wow guys..
I love that picture!
You are a beautiful family!!
Lukie is so precious.

Isaac Roller is having his second heart surgery at Stanford tomorrow...


they are LDS and live in Henderson... I can't remember if you know them..
Kathy and Joe Roller...
you can check his blog off of my blog!