Friday, November 9, 2007

Luke's Hair

I always thought it would be cute to grow Luke's hair long like alot of other little boys. However, I just don't have the patience! Kind of like I am with my own hair. Luke has this thick, coarse hair so I don't know that it would look good long. Anyway, I take him to this place called "Cool Cuts" and he loves it! He gets to sit in a car chair and watch any movie of his choice while they cut his hair. He cries when we have to leave!

Before haircut...spike is just a little too long. What do you think?!

This time, Luke had to take his cow to the salon with us.

At the salon...much better.

9 comments:

Tringali Family said...

He looks way handsome with those spikes!

Lacey said...

He is just so cute! We took cade there too but we were the ones with the screaming child in the salon...he HATES to get his hair cut. We just need to take Luke with us to show Cade how it is done! :)

Sarah Lee said...

I keep trying Ryan's hair long too but, always love it when I finally decide to cut it short again. Luke's looks good both ways!

Sarah Lee said...

Makenna says OOOO- Luke is so cute!

Jana said...

Hi Dayne's I found your blog though several others. And your little boy is so dang cute. You guys look great, very cute family. And his hair cute is darling. :) I will be snooping again!!! :)

McKelle said...

Jake, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. How have you guys been? Your little boy is so cute! We're great here...still in Utah (back in the good old 4th ward actually!) We actually live in Sandpiper...right by your parents house. I think about you everytime I drive by their street. Sorry to write such a long comment. Like Jana, I'll be back. Hope you don't mind.

Liz said...

He looks so handsome. He is such a cute boy. That is so sweet that he choses a toy to take with him! We miss you guys.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

What a cutie patootie!

Gosh, he is cute!!

Can't wait to get these two together....Matthew has a doggie that looks kinda like that cow.. he yuvs it.

Ali's 2 boys said...

I've never thought much about boys and haircuts. What is there to think about...short is short. Right?
But then! I tried to cut Carson's hair the other day, and it looks so bad. Every time I look at his hair I feel guilty.