Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wow, they grow up fast

Last weekend, my sister Kate and her adorable little family came and stayed with us for a couple of nights. Luke had such a great time playing with his cousins. He has been saying the last couple of days, "Effan and Cici are fun." As I was looking through some old pictures, I came across a picture of these three little ones about a year and a half ago. Wow, I can't believe how fast they grow up...too fast! Licity, Luke and Ethan at a place called Bounce U. We all had a blast bouncing, sliding and playing!

Luke, Ethan, and Licity July of 2006 before church. This was only a couple of months after Luke's third open heart surgery. It's amazing how resilient little kids are.



3 comments:

The Summerhays Crew said...

Soo cute! Just think when he turns 3 you will have another one!!!

Sarah Lee said...

Cute pictures! Luke of course smiling as usual in both of them;-)
And Licity finally has hair!

CCmomma said...

Where is Bounce U at? That sounds like fun for Brielle's next Birthday! Luke is getting bigger finally!