
Today we went to the prenatal specialist to have another ultrasound and an echo performed on the baby's heart. We were very relieved to find out that everything looks perfect! I will no longer have to see the prenatal specialist the rest of my pregnancy. I just can't imagine what it will be like to have a healthy baby without any surgeries, a feeding tube, or millions of doctors appointments. I am thrilled!!! Above is a picture of my 26 week belly...I know, I need to cut back on the chocolate!

We also took Luke boy to get his hair cut today. Jake wasn't too happy, he wanted to grow Luke's hair out. However, I think he looks handsome with his spikey hair!


Then later we went to The District to pick some yummy food up from Lucielle's Barbeque. Oh, we are really going to miss The District when we move to Michigan.
8 comments:
You look way cute, and by no means need to back off the chocolate. I am happy your baby is looking healthy! Life is a lot easier without so many doctor visits and hospital stays.
I love your cute little belly Amy!! You are the cutest pregnant girl! I also love Luke's spikey do. Ryan's hair is still growing out. Why - well we havn't been to church in a few weeks and he wears a hat every second of the day. I think we are going to cut it today!
You're looking skinny! Whatever on the cutting back of chocolate. You look so cute. It's the end of April, have you already come and gone from Utah? I'm sad if I missed ya.
you look so cute, you should see me pregnant I can't fit in through a door.
Ooh la la, looking sexy. I love 26 weeks. The big belly typical hides any other flaws- I mean on me not you... congrats on the healthy little boy. I'm excited for you guys. Still not sure if you're lucky enough to see us, but I'll let you know soon enough.
Amy you look so cute!..and Luke is getting so big. He is adorable!
You look great. I know I wasn't that small with Trey. So keep enjoying the chocolate! Brad and I were just talking about how much we love Lucille's. Yummy!
Aww, you look so cute! As always!!
I think you deserve some See's Bordeaux's!!
Hugs
Post a Comment