Saturday, September 13, 2008
Camping
Jake has wanted to take Luke camping but hasn't been able to because he's been working so much lately. He actually got a couple of days off this last week so decided he would set up the tent in our backyard and have a little camp out. And of course, Luke LOVED it! Luke enjoyed helping his dad set up the tent. Then, they had fun playing games, cars and just hanging out in the tent. We even grilled some hamburgers and hotdogs to make it feel more like a camp out. After it got dark and they were done playing, they headed inside and got to sleep in their own beds...now that's my type of camping!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Ok, now THAT is my idea of some good camping!! AHH you are so lucky to have a big backyard! Grilling in your own back yard--how fun is that. A tire swing? so much fun. It looks so nice and GREEN there!
How fun! We used to camp in our backyard all the time. I am loving the TREE SWING. I am so jealous of your backyard, I really want one, ha! Well, kiss that baby for me and call me if your ever bored so we can catch up. Miss u...
HI THIS IS MADY IWHONT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE A BLOG IT IS HTTP://MADYLEE.BLOGSPOT.COM
That is so adorable Amy. I bet Luke loved every minute of it. And great idea Jake, on the rope swing. Amy, I think I remember when you fell off that tree swing. Yes, you were really high :)
BTW- Thanks for commenting on Mady's blog. It made her day!
What a GREAT DAD! Fun memories for sure! I love it. Backyard camping is the best cause the bathroom is close by and you can come inside if you get scared of the dark. So cute. I might have to steal your idea before it gets too cold here. I'm sure my kids would LOVE it!
Post a Comment