
Not the best pic of me, but cute one of the boys.

Our handsome Colton with a bonk on his head. He flipped out of the stroller a few days ago...notice he is strapped in!

Fun, entertaining, music

The horse was not cooperating in the background!


Beautiful, patriotic music played by the Detroit symphony.

I must have focused on Jake's elbow rather than on their faces...I am such an amateur! But still a cute pic of Lukey and his Daddy!

Lukey doing the "pee pee" dance!

This is the best pic I could get of the fireworks but they were incredible. The boys loved the them. However, Colton did not love when the cannon shot off. Hope you had a Happy 4th of July!
6 comments:
I miss you!
Looks like you had a fun 4th of July weekend! You're boys are adorable!!!!
Looks fun, the only thing your missing is some family- wish we could have been there!
Looks like fun! Wish you were here in Vegas celebrating!! We sure miss you guys.
That Greenfield Village looks so fun! You will have to take me there when I come for my next visit. I am so glad that you are enjoying your new cool camera.
So fun! I'm very jealous of your trip to Mackinaw Island. That looks amazing!
What fun pictures. Your boys are getting so big!
Post a Comment