Saturday, March 8, 2008
San Diego Trip
This past week, we decided to take a quick trip to San Diego. We left on Wednesday and got back late on Friday night. We crammed a lot in just a short amount of time. Shortly after we arrived, we went to the Gas Lamp district. There were many cool restuarants and shops but not exactly a kid friendly atmosphere. On Thursday, we spent the day at Sea World where we saw some amazing fish. The highlights were watching the Shamu show and the dolphin show...truly amazing animals. That night we went to Old Town and ate at a really yummy Mexican Restaurant. The hotel shuttle was uable pick us up so we ended up taking a taxi and paying $12 bucks for about a three mile ride! Friday, rather than go to the San Diego Zoo, we decided to take it easy and go to Del Mar beach. Lukey loved the sand and found many sea shells and cried when we had to leave. Our San Diego trip in a nutshell!! Overall it was a well needed, relaxing vacation and I love my husband for planning it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
That looked like so much fun- exactly what I'd like to be doing. I'm very anxious for our next family vacation- Kyle's been with the scouts 3 of 4 weekends this month- yuk. I'll live vicariously through you guys. Thanks!
I didn't realize that Jake had planned that trip. Good job Jake!
I wish we could have gone with you. The whale show and the beach looked so fun! And how did you know about the good places to eat?
You will have to let me know for when we go down.
San Diego is such a fun place to visit. I am glad you were able to get out and enjoy yourselves.
It seems like last week was the week for San Diego. Lots of people we know headed there. I love the beach. That is our kid's favorite part. Brad and I decided why pay money when they would rather just sit at the beach.
I think that sea world if my favorite thing in San Diego I love all the sea life. you Picts are so cute it looks like you had a great time.
Awww... what fun pictures...
you guys are such a beautiful family...
inside and out!
Hugs to you all...
love that little boy of yours!
Post a Comment