I've been slow to put our Easter pictures up but wanted to share just a few. This year, we spent Easter in Utah. Luke and his cousin, Jill, started the festivities by coloring Easter eggs. Their favorite part was dropping the egg in the dye, making a huge splash and a huge mess! On Saturday, we had a yummy Easter dinner with the Daynes family, followed by an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Although Luke is still not too interested in candy, except Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, he still enjoyed trying to find the Easter eggs and seeing what was in them. It's amazing how quickly kids catch on to this little tradition! Then on Sunday, we did kind of the same thing with the Rees family, except all the kids were all dressed in their cute Easter outfits! My brother Rich and his family from Maryland and my sister Susan and her family from Idaho were also in town which made things extra fun!

Not planned, Luke and his cousin Ryan matched perfectly in their Easter outfits!

Luke just a little excited as he ran out the door to search for Easter eggs.

Nothing stopped Lukey as he searched for eggs. Even in the middle of the rose patch he was still determined.
Not the most flattering picture of me and my prego tummy that I'm trying to hide and my hair that is a month overdue to get done! However, a great shot of my sister Sarah!

Every egg Luke dyed ended up cracked all over. Because of his excitement he threw each egg back in the carton too hard. Green was Lukes favorite color out of all of them. No one knows why Luke likes green stuff. His favorite blanket is also green.


We were lucky to get this picture because Luke hardly looked up during the hunt. He was so focussed on finding the next egg.

Sprintime brings many beautiful things. This is Jake's sister. What a beautiful flower she is!
7 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I'm impressed that Luke would brave the rose bushes to get the eggs. What determination!:) Such cute pictures of all of you!
I'm sure Jake will work on Luke's egg hunt times for next year. He probably already has him running drills, right? :)
So you guys did color eggs? We totally forgot to do that this year. (well and just ran out of time ) Anyway, I'm so glad you guys came!
What a fun weekend. Luke is getting so big. He is such a cute kid! You look great, by the way, and congrats on another little boy! :-)
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! Luke is such a handsome little guy. Looks like you had a nice Easter weekend. I can't believe Easter is over and summer is just around the corner. I love that Luke broke all the eggs he colored. :) The diffence between boys and girls. Hope to see you guys soon.
It looks like you guys had a blast. Luke does look very handsome in his Easter outfit.
You looked great your picture...we need to see more pictures of your pregnant tummy....I think pregnant women need more pictures of themselves, sure you might not feel cute, but you look it! Seriously Amy, you look great!
It looks like you had a great Easter! I love the look of your blog by the way--it's so cute and scrapbooky.
What's going on with all your cute backgrounds? Mine is looking a little sad and could really use a makeover.
Luke's such a little stud. I can't wait till his favorite thing to wear is a ASU uniform that you bought at Toys R Us. You have a good 2 years left of dressing him so enjoy!
Post a Comment